Gen Z New Mover Report
Gen Z refers to the current generation, who according to the Pew Research Center, consists of people born between 1997 and 2012. The oldest of this generation are now turning 25 years of age, marking a time when many are now out of college, getting married, and beginning to start families. Gen Z is the generation right after the millennials (1981 to 1996).
This youngest generation of consumers are not as established as older generations, and during a move, will need many items to begin to establish a household. New research from Porch Group Media and Porch, conducted by The Harris Poll uncovers key insights on this generation’s spending habits throughout the entire moving journey.
- Time in months before a move that Gen Z researched services
- What services Gen Z anticipate finding a provider for within the first 12 months of moving
- Average amount spent on products and services
- Timing of item purchases
- Timing of change of service providers
- Top home improvement projects
- What entices Gen Z new movers to try new brands
- Research methods Gen Z new movers use to find new brands
- What products and services Gen Z new movers are most likely to try a new brand for & more
Stay up to date with the latest insights and marketing resources.