In today’s digital age, consumers have access to a vast array of channels and touchpoints through which they can interact with brands. From social media and e-commerce sites to brick-and-mortar stores, consumers expect a seamless and consistent experience across all these channels.
Engaging with consumers across channels with personalized experiences is essential for brands that want to stay competitive and meet their customers’ expectations.
2023 Omnichannel Marketing Trends
Check out these statistics on omnichannel marketing trends for 2023:
- 80% of consumers expect a seamless experience across all channels (Source: Salesforce)
- Brands that adopt omnichannel strategies see a 91% higher customer retention rate (Source: Invesp)
- 56% of consumers use multiple channels during their purchase journey (Source: Google)
- Brands that use three or more channels in their marketing strategies see a 90% higher customer retention rate than those that use just one channel (Source: CMO by Adobe)
- Brands that use omnichannel strategies see a 9.5% increase in annual revenue (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- By 2023, 78% of marketers will have implemented or are planning to implement omnichannel marketing strategies (Source: CMO by Adobe)
- Brands that use mobile devices in their omnichannel strategies see a 30% higher customer lifetime value (Source: Bain & Company)
- Brands that use personalized messaging in their omnichannel strategies see a 10% increase in revenue (Source: Epsilon)
- Brands that use email marketing in their omnichannel strategies see a 760% increase in revenue (Source: Campaign Monitor)
- Brands that use social media in their omnichannel strategies see a 32% increase in customer retention (Source: Bain & Company)
4 Benefits of Omnichannel Marketing
By adopting omnichannel strategies, brands can increase customer retention, revenue, and loyalty while adapting to the ever-changing landscape of consumer behavior and technology. Read on to learn more about the benefits of omnichannel marketing.
1. Meet Customers Where They Are
With so many channels and touchpoints available to consumers, it’s essential for brands to have a presence across all of them. Customers expect to be able to learn about and engage with brands on their preferred channels, whether that’s social media, email, or online.
By using a variety of channels, brands can ensure that they’re meeting customers where they are and provide a consistent experience across all channels.
2. Create a Personalized Experience
One of the key benefits of omnichannel marketing is that it allows brands to create a more personalized experience for customers. By using first-party data and insights from various channels as well as third-party insights, brands can better understand customer preferences and behavior and tailor their messaging and offerings accordingly.
For example, a brand might use data from a customer’s browsing history on their website to recommend relevant products via email or social media. This kind of personalized approach can help build trust and loyalty with customers and ultimately drive more sales.
3. Increase Brand Awareness and Reach
By having a presence across multiple channels, brands can increase their visibility and reach a broader audience. Omnichannel marketing allows brands to create a consistent message and experience across all channels, making it easier for customers to recognize and engage with the brand.
For example, a brand might use social media to build awareness and engage with customers, then use email marketing to drive conversions and follow up with personalized offers. This kind of multi-channel approach can help brands reach customers at various stages of the buying journey and increase their chances of making a sale.
4. Retail Media Networks and Omnichannel Engagement
Retail media networks provide brands with access to valuable customer data and insights that can be used to optimize their omnichannel marketing strategies. Retail media networks have access to vast troves of first-party data, or customer data, which brands would not otherwise have access to and that can be used to create targeted and personalized advertising campaigns.
By leveraging this data and insights, brands can create more effective omnichannel marketing campaigns that reach the right customers at the right time and on the right channel.
For example, the Porch Group Media Network provides proprietary insights into 90+% of U.S. homebuyers. Brands can access these insights and reach movers and homeowners across channels including email, direct mail, social, CTV, and display.
Why are movers important? According to the 2022 Porch Group Media New Mover Trends Report:
- Movers spend approximately $11k during the move. This includes products and services purchased before moving and up to 1 year after the move.
- Before the move is a valuable time to engage these moving consumers. In fact, 72% of new movers buy new items and services prior to moving.
- 90% of new movers stated they would likely try a new brand or company for any items or services.
In today’s competitive landscape, reaching consumers across channels is a necessity for brands that want to stay ahead of the curve and meet their customers’ expectations to drive more conversions.
Contact us to learn more about the Porch Group Media Network.
Omnichannel Marketing Solutions
Ready to supercharge your marketing campaigns and start reaching consumers that are actively shopping for your products? Our omnichannel marketing solutions are here to help.